📺 MY TALKS (SLIDES / VIDEOS) 📊
- 🦀 topheman/bevy-rust-wasm-experiments : A small video game developed in Rust with Bevy framework targeting both desktop and WebAssembly.
- topheman/webrtc-remote-control : Thin abstraction layer above peerjs that will let you be more productive at making WebRTC data channels based apps. #WebRTC #PeerJS
- ⚛ topheman/nextjs-github-browser : A NextJS implementation of the github.com website, based on their GraphQL api.
#SSR #TypeScript #Tailwindcss #Cypress
- 🦕🌦topheman/deno-weather : A deno cli/wrapper around wttr.in to discover deno
- topheman/webassembly-wasi-experiments : Discover WebAssembly System Interface (WASI) with C/Rust targetting NodeJS, python, Wasmtime and the browser
- topheman/webrtc-experiments : An example of how you could use WebRTC on the web, based on the PeerJS library
- ⚛ topheman/nextjs-movie-browser : This project is a NextJS implementation of the themoviedb.org website. #SSR #SEO #ReactJS
- ⚛ topheman/react-fiber-experiments : Discover the new features coming with React Fiber like “Suspense”
- topheman/delay-proxy : Development server that lets you throttle each requests at a specific rate
- 🐳 topheman/docker-experiments : Discover docker with a simple use case in development, production (kubernetes) and CI
- 💯⚛ topheman/npm-registry-browser : A project to help you dive into React and its ecosystem
- topheman/gopher-ball : Video game made in golang, based on sdl2 bindings
- topheman/lite-router : A lightweight router module with a full npm packaging workflow
- ⚛ topheman/d3-react-experiments : Mixing d3 & React, using “vanilla” d3 as well as third party libraries like Victory
- topheman/angular2-sandbox : Mixing Angular2 and RxJS, using @ngrx/store for state management and Webpack for bundling
- topheman/rxjs-experiments : Multitouch/Mouse & Accelerometer implemented in RxJS
- 📦 topheman/webpack-babel-starter : Webpack / Babel starter kit with full development & build workflow
- ⚛ topheman/react-es6-redux : A simple app to try React, ES6 and redux, using topheman-apis-proxy as data api backend
- topheman/vanilla-es6-jspm : ES6 / JSPM project boilerplate with full production workflow
(gulp, karma, protractor, Travis CI with SauceLabs …)
- topheman/react-es6-isomorphic : An Isomorphic app in React and ES6, with ExpressJS and topheman-apis-proxy for the backend
- topheman-apis-proxy : Access your public APIs on the same server, benefite from the existing proxies developed or create yours
- blockedPopup.js : We all have popup blockers like AdBlock on our browser, so if your application ever needs popups and make sure it’s been authorized by your user, the little class will let you know.
- sensorsChecker.js : Mostly all recent browsers expose an api for deviceorientation and devicemotion events. That doesn’t mean the device you’re on has sensors (accelerometer+gyroscope) to feed them.
So to check if the device has sensors, you can’t rely on simple feature detection like
"ondeviceorientation" in windowor
"ondevicemotion" in window.
This module will let you check if there is really an accelerometer+gyroscope to rely on.
- SoftLogger : Simple canvas logger linked to the console.log
demo (with smileyFaces) – github
- HighScoresManager.js : Simple high scores manager with localStorage
- Array.foreachLoopBack.js : Loop from any index to any other in your array, looping back at the end of it without bothering about indexes
demo – github
8 thoughts on “My Projects”
I see you share interesting stuff here, you can earn some
additional money, your website has huge potential, for the monetizing method, just type in google – K2 advices
how to monetize a website
Hello to every body, it’s my first pay a visit of
this weblog; this blog includes remarkable and in fact excellent
data designed for visitors.
Je suis tombée sur votre profil dans le cadre d’une recherche d’un développeur React pour une startup qui prépare une seconde levée de fonds historique sur le marché français.
J’ai vu que vous étiez très impliqué dans la communauté React et aviez été speaker à un meetup.
Les + du poste : sujets très techniques (autour du Big Data), forte culture startup, environnement stimulant (très exigeants sur leurs recrutements) & excellente ambiance.
stack : React + Redux, ES6, tests en Mocha et Enzyme, Webdriver.io
Seriez-vous disponible pour un rapide échange par téléphone ?
Dans l’attente de vous lire, je vous souhaite une très bonne journée,
Léonore Lahalle I Technical Recruiter @ Matière Grise
I have noticed you don’t monetize your website, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn additional cash every month because you’ve
got high quality content. If you want to know how to make extra money, search for:
Mertiso’s tips best adsense alternative
I have been using your `topheman/vanilla-es6-jspm` as my boilerplate ever since I came across and I love your project structure, but a few dependencies are now deprecated and in a vulnerable state, so I set out to make a similar project structure but with webpack, unfortunately I am failing terribly and wanted to see if we can work together on making the webpack-es6 boilerplate.
I would greatly appreciate your help and I am leaving my repo here, please feel free to make changes or reach out to me. Looking forward to hearing from you
My Repo for webpack-es6 is ‘https://github.com/vijay-vadlamani/webpack-es6’
Hello, I hope you’re well. I’m reaching out because I believe you’d be really interested in a product called Jasper AI. It is a robotic writer powered by cutting-edge AI technology that can curate content material 5x quicker than a typical human. With Jasper AI, you receive 100 original content with zero plagiarism flags that are accurately written. You also get pre-written templates on particular categories. Jasper writes SEO-friendly content, which means all the content that you get by using Jasper AI is optimized and ready to attract sales. You are able to try it out at no cost here – Jasper AI. I would love to hear your thoughts as soon as you’ve tried it out.