📺 MY TALKS (SLIDES / VIDEOS) 📊
- ⚛ topheman/nextjs-github-browser : A NextJS implementation of the github.com website, based on their GraphQL api.
#SSR #TypeScript #Tailwindcss #Cypress
- topheman/webassembly-wasi-experiments : Discover WebAssembly System Interface (WASI) with C/Rust targetting NodeJS, python, Wasmtime and the browser
- topheman/webrtc-experiments : An example of how you could use WebRTC on the web, based on the PeerJS library
- ⚛ topheman/nextjs-movie-browser : This project is a NextJS implementation of the themoviedb.org website. #SSR #SEO #ReactJS
- ⚛ topheman/react-fiber-experiments : Discover the new features coming with React Fiber like “Suspense”
- topheman/delay-proxy : Development server that lets you throttle each requests at a specific rate
- 🐳 topheman/docker-experiments : Discover docker with a simple use case in development, production (kubernetes) and CI
- 💯⚛ topheman/npm-registry-browser : A project to help you dive into React and its ecosystem
- topheman/lite-router : A lightweight router module with a full npm packaging workflow
- ⚛ topheman/d3-react-experiments : Mixing d3 & React, using “vanilla” d3 as well as third party libraries like Victory
- topheman/angular2-sandbox : Mixing Angular2 and RxJS, using @ngrx/store for state management and Webpack for bundling
- topheman/rxjs-experiments : Multitouch/Mouse & Accelerometer implemented in RxJS
- 📦 topheman/webpack-babel-starter : Webpack / Babel starter kit with full development & build workflow
- ⚛ topheman/react-es6-redux : A simple app to try React, ES6 and redux, using topheman-apis-proxy as data api backend
- topheman/vanilla-es6-jspm : ES6 / JSPM project boilerplate with full production workflow
(gulp, karma, protractor, Travis CI with SauceLabs …)
- topheman/react-es6-isomorphic : An Isomorphic app in React and ES6, with ExpressJS and topheman-apis-proxy for the backend
- topheman-apis-proxy : Access your public APIs on the same server, benefite from the existing proxies developed or create yours
Datavisualization with Angular and d3 on the Twitter Stream API.
A NodeJS module that lets you open multiple channels with there own filters, on the same Twitter Stream, handling all post-processing for you.
Topheman Cycle Infos
Access in real time the availability of the bikes and stations of the bike’s self-service of JCDecaux.
Make Google Street View panoramas more interactive with PanoramaSensorsViewer, let them be browserable via the gyroscope+accelerometer (deviceorientation event) of your mobile device
Topheman Street View
Browse through Google Street View panoramas using the gyroscope+accelerometer of your mobile device, using your phone like an opened window to the world …
A lightweight engine that handles physics interactions between balls as well as rendering.
Topheman Bombs (v2)
Parallax.js – now with headtracking support
Added headtracking support to the original project, which is a parallax engine that reacts to device orientation and cursor.
BabylonJS – first steps [Cone.js]
My first steps on the BabylonJS framework, ended up creating a full API to manage 3d cones (like the ones I used to draw in cartoons)
Take control of a bouncing ball on your desktop screen, tilting your phone as you would, like a Wiimote
A little demo game to show the possibilities of my game engine boxboxevents.
A little test on threejs with the boilerplate for Threejs …
- blockedPopup.js : We all have popup blockers like AdBlock on our browser, so if your application ever needs popups and make sure it’s been authorized by your user, the little class will let you know.
- sensorsChecker.js : Mostly all recent browsers expose an api for deviceorientation and devicemotion events. That doesn’t mean the device you’re on has sensors (accelerometer+gyroscope) to feed them.
So to check if the device has sensors, you can’t rely on simple feature detection like
"ondeviceorientation" in window or
"ondevicemotion" in window.
This module will let you check if there is really an accelerometer+gyroscope to rely on.
- SoftLogger : Simple canvas logger linked to the console.log
demo (with smileyFaces) – github
- HighScoresManager.js : Simple high scores manager with localStorage
- Array.foreachLoopBack.js : Loop from any index to any other in your array, looping back at the end of it without bothering about indexes
demo – github