- topheman/d3-react-experiments : Mixing d3 & React, using “vanilla” d3 as well as third party libraries like Victory
- topheman/angular2-sandbox : Mixing Angular2 and RxJS, using @ngrx/store for state management and Webpack for bundling
- topheman/rxjs-experiments : Multitouch/Mouse & Accelerometer implemented in RxJS
- topheman/webpack-babel-starter : Webpack / Babel starter kit with full development & build workflow
- topheman/react-es6-redux : A simple app to try React, ES6 and redux, using topheman-apis-proxy as data api backend
- topheman/vanilla-es6-jspm : ES6 / JSPM project boilerplate with full production workflow
(gulp, karma, protractor, Travis CI with SauceLabs …)
- topheman/react-es6-isomorphic : An Isomorphic app in React and ES6, with ExpressJS and topheman-apis-proxy for the backend
- topheman-apis-proxy : Access your public APIs on the same server, benefite from the existing proxies developed or create yours
- blockedPopup.js : We all have popup blockers like AdBlock on our browser, so if your application ever needs popups and make sure it’s been authorized by your user, the little class will let you know.
- sensorsChecker.js : Mostly all recent browsers expose an api for deviceorientation and devicemotion events. That doesn’t mean the device you’re on has sensors (accelerometer+gyroscope) to feed them.
So to check if the device has sensors, you can’t rely on simple feature detection like
"ondeviceorientation" in windowor
"ondevicemotion" in window.
This module will let you check if there is really an accelerometer+gyroscope to rely on.
- SoftLogger : Simple canvas logger linked to the console.log
demo (with smileyFaces) – github
- HighScoresManager.js : Simple high scores manager with localStorage
- Array.foreachLoopBack.js : Loop from any index to any other in your array, looping back at the end of it without bothering about indexes
demo – github