I released a first version of Topheman Bombs in april 2012 which worked in the browser for the iOs devices and in an app for the android devices (both platforms were sharing the same source code, thanks to phonegap). The game is simple, it takes advantage of the gyroscope/accelerometer of your device :
- Tilt your device to manage the blue dot
- Tap the screen to drop bombs and kill the red dots
- Grab the green dots to get more bombs
- offline gaming (using Application Cache with the HTML5 manifest)
- optimized build file (refactored my source code to use require.js and generate a minified build file with r.js/grunt)
- built-in device motion emulator (using remote-tilt)
I started Topheman Bombs to test the accelerometer features of HTML5 (almost two years ago), but I surely finished it to release a real project that was using Ball.js at the time.
You can find the Ball.js source code on github as well as a documented API.
The little Story